All of the answers to “MEG 10 English Studies In India 2021-22” can be found below; just click on the questions, which will take you to a new page containing the answers.
MEG 10 English Studies In India Solved Assignments 2021-22
(Based on Blocks 1 – 8)
MEG 10/ TMA 01/ 2021 -22
Max. Marks: 100
Answer all questions.
1. Discuss the various phases that marked the introduction of English Studies in India between independence and today. (1947 – 2020). 20
2. Discuss the contribution of Raja Ram Mohan Roy to the promotion of Indian English writers. 20
3. Is Matangini’s involvement outside of marriage justified in the novel, ‘Rajmohan’s wife’ or do you see some contradictory signals in the text? Discuss. 20
4. What are the issues and problems in the construction of a feminist canon of Indian English Writing? 20
5. Compare Premchand’s writing with that of Mulk Raj Anand and investigate the ways in which the two represent social issues. 20