All of the answers to “MEG 11 American Novel 2021-22” can be found below; just click on the questions, which will take you to a new page containing the answers.
MEG 11 American Novel Solved Assignments 2021-22
(Based on Blocks (1-9)
Course Code: MEG-11/ 2021-22
Max. Marks: 100
Answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Discuss the narrative technique of The Catcher in the Rye. 20
2. Discuss The Great Gatsby as a novel of social criticism. 20
3. Discuss the distinctive feature of the American novel. 20
4. Comment on the notion of mothering in The Color Purple. 20
5. Attempt a critical analysis of Light in August. 20